RAM'S PHYSICAL FIXED ASSET AUDITING SOFTWARE WILL HELP YOU TO:
Protect against lost or stolen assets
Gain better control of your asset base
Enhance the accuracy of financial records
Improve asset history
Improve lifecycle planning
Facilitate better asset utilisation
Features and Benefits:
RAM's fixed asset auditing software provides a central register in which detailed information on all assets, from IT equipment to office furniture, can be recorded. Users have the option of using dedicated barcode scanning equipment (Windows Mobile PDA's) or smartphones and tablets running iOS/Android/Windows Phone 8. Scanning equipment can be used in conjunction with barcodes or RFID tags.
- Provides ability to perform both live and offline audits
- Provides controlled access for all authorised parties
- Prevents discrepancies that may otherwise arise between departments
- Enables items to be flagged as located, transferred or missing for event creation
- Exploits real time access to asset descriptions and analysis codes
- Affords the facility to refresh asset statuses and condition
- Provides data import/export facilities to Microsoft Excel™ to save time and improve data quality
- Provides information concerning location history, condition, asset issue, asset returns, maintenance and disposals
- Enables effective asset reallocation to minimise unnecessary purchases
- Brings immediate savings, both in the time spent and the cost associated with the tracking process, making more frequent audits a viable proposition
- Promotes a far more efficient use of resources and facilitates the effective management of assets
- Enables stored files and documents, such as photographs, emails, purchase orders etc, to be linked to asset records
Whether used simply for data collection or more comprehensively for on-going audits, RAM’s fixed asset auditing software is an invaluable element of the fixed asset management suite.
The Asset Tracking Mobile app
RAM's mobile asset tracking application is supported by the latest technology and is available for use on iOS, Android and Windows smartphones, tablets, etc. Designed
for simplicity and utilising existing mobile devices within your organisation, the Asset Tracking solution is available to download via the App store, Google Play or the Windows Phone Store. Search for Track5000s or Real Asset Management.
Asset Tracking Tags and Hardware
RAM can provide a range of passive or active RFID tags/labels to accommodate all application demands. Pre-programmed with an EPC number, the tags also include a barcode providing the flexibility to manually scan an asset if required.
RAM can supply barcode labels to suit any environment or requirement and can be provided in various materials including vinyl, polyester and aluminium. Label design options include a colour logo, the barcode and additional text such as asset number
PDA Scanning Technology
RAM can supply the latest in handheld scanners for use with the Asset Tracking software. The leading portable laser scanners guide users through the audit process, continually updating the status of audited and unaudited items on-screen.
Asset Tagging/Auditing/Data Collection Service
Simple, rapid and effective data collection underpins the speed and accuracy of the asset audit. Whether setting up an asset register for the first time, moving to a specialist system or simply carrying out a routine health-check, Real Asset Management (RAM) offers a range of full audit services, including data collection, barcode / RFID labelling and scanning for all types of assets. Combining innovative scanning and asset tagging technologies with an experienced audit team transforms the data collection process, reducing costs and minimising resources. As a fundamental component of effective fixed asset management, Real Asset Management (RAM) provides a robust, efficient and accurate physical auditing service. By combining expertise with technology excellence, including barcoding and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags, outsourcing the physical audit can reduce audit time, minimise costs and enable more frequent health checks to be undertaken.